Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Representative
Front Row's mission is to ensure every child get a world class education. Today, we reach nearly 8 million students across 35% of American schools. We work with hundreds of thousands of teachers across the world to help them reach all of their students at their levels, so every student grows. We also help them engage their students with relevant, interesting, and effective curriculum.
Teachers all around the world continue to face the same problem they have for a century: they have 30+ students in their class of varying ability who all learn at their own pace, and no real way to reach them all. This is the problem Front Row solves: we make software and content that makes it easy for teachers to reach all their students at their level without spending all their time making content or grading.
In a Front Row classroom, teachers focus on helping individual and small groups of students succeed rather than spending their time making and grading worksheets.
Front Row is a Series A funded team of 50+, and is well on its way to profitability.
You'll work primarily with our fantastic customer base! You'll work with the Customer Success team to create an incredible experience for the teachers, schools and districts who use our product. Your ideas and innovation will help form the foundation of what this team will look like in the future. You'll have the chance to bring adaptive learning to schools and districts, and to talk to curriculum directors and school leaders about the power of Front Row's tools. Most importantly, your work will have purpose: Front Row is a mission-driven company that takes pride in making a significant impact in the lives of millions of students.
Your first week you'll do things like:
- Attend sales calls, webinars, and customer check ins with customer success and sales staff to understand what our process looks like
- Talk to teachers and principals about how they use technology in their schools, and what their goals are
- Learn the ins and outs of the product so you will be able to train teachers
- Practice and master our trainings so you will be able to conduct them
Your first quarter you'll do things like:
- Talk to hundreds of teachers and school leaders, and share your passion for math and language arts education with them
- Learn about how individual schools run, and what their goals are
- Begin training teachers on how to get the best use of Front Row in the classroom
- Help school leaders see how Front Row can help them make sure their students get the best math and language arts education
- Start implementing new ideas and practices to create the perfect experience for our customers
Your first year you'll do things like:
- Develop strong relationships and ensure our usage rate is higher than ever
- Conduct consistent trainings vritually and in person on Front Row to make sure all teachers are aware of the benefits
- Ensure every teacher has a great customer experience utilizing Front Row so they will continue to use it in the future
- Ensure every school is continuing to use us throughout the year
The ideal candidate:
- Has been a teacher for K-12 students in a public school in the US
- Has been part of a Customer Success or Account Management team
- Is comfortable communicating with people over phone and video chat
- Is comfortable presenting to groups of people and thinks quickly on their feet
- Is great at time management, and comfortable managing a very busy email & voicemail inbox
- Doesn't think anything is beneath them
- Embraces risk and failure as a means to learn
- Has a passion for education
- Has a ton of startup hustle
- Willing to work East Coast School hours (7-4)
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Generous equity option grants
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- The week before New Years off
- $1000 annually to spend on professional development and learning
Front Row is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.