Sr. Software Engineer
Front Row Education, Inc. is building technology tools that improve the student learning experience, including online curriculum, applications and classroom mobile devices. We are seeking Sr. Software Engineers to develop and maintain core product features across the Stack. This position will lead front-end (UI) development and implement best practices. Individual will also create and set-up processes and tools to ensure and monitor the code quality. As needed, this individual will also mentor new hires to accelerate the onboarding process.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPERVISE ANY OTHER PERSONNEL.
The normal minimum requirements for the offered position are as follows:
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least 2 years of experience in the job offered or in any position(s) working on software engineering.
Qualified applicants must also have the following experience:
- Two (2) years of experience working with SQL programming.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with one or more of the following technologies: AWS, Ansible, Asana and/or virtualization.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with one or more of the following skills and processes: Rapid Prototyping, Scrum, or Functional programming.
- Job site: 100 Bush Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94114
- No travel; no telecommuting.
- Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.